Yves Saint Laurent cologne is one of the famous brands and most efficacious perfume houses with more than 200+ perfumes and colognes to their name. The reason why Saint Laurent developed was the appeal is made to both men and women. With endless fragrances tucked under their belt, they make fragrances that are suitable for anyone.
However, with so many colognes in the collection, it isn’t easy to choose one that will stand by your personality and compliment your style. Here is a list of the best-selling Saint Laurent cologne men’s.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU >> Makeup Mechanism of Custom lipstick boxes
- Yves St. Laurent L’Homme Sport: Launched in 2014, this cologne is designed for dedicated men. Wearing this, you’ll be covered in a youthful and energetic aura. The opening notes contain verbena and bergamot with the middle notes following with lush fragrances of coriander and freshly cut wood. The base makes for a perfect blend of cedar and amber.
- Yves St. Laurent La Nuit de L’Homme: This cologne is a simple amalgamation of most interesting notes. With a single top note, a few heart notes and the base having scents of vetiver and caraway, this fragrance is mysterious and exotic for the modern man.
- Yves Saint Laurent L’Homme: This cologne is spicy and citrusy enveloped with woody notes in depth. The opening notes have vibrant scents of lemon, bergamot, and ginger. The heart of the cologne opens into fragrances of basil, violet, and white pepper. The base settles with strong cedar, tonka bean, and vetiver.
- Yves Saint Laurent Y: This cologne has an aroma of a man who likes to wear nothing but a blue jean, a white T-shirt, and a leather jacket. The top fragrances have hues of apple, ginger, and bergamot with the middle notes of sage, geranium, and juniper berries. The base includes scents of leather, cedar, and amber wood.
- Opium by Yves St. Laurent For Men: A lot of young men have embraced this YSL cologne. The reason being the exotic top notes of black currant and star anise, middle notes of pepper with a blended base of cedar with vanilla.
- Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent: This musky cologne has top notes of coriander and clary sage, artemisia, and bergamot. The heart of perfume has enticing notes of orris root, jasmine, cinnamon, and carnation. The base has tonka bean, musk, amber, and leather.
- Yves Saint Laurent L’Homme Libre: A young, vibrant yet masculine, this cologne is lovely. The scent has a sophisticated blend of top, heart, and base notes. In the starting, the cologne smells like star anise, bergamot, and basil, with pink pepper and nutmeg in the heart. The base has classic patchouli and vetiver.
- Yves Saint Laurent L’homme Intense: This fragrance is meant to be worn anywhere! The combination of bergamot, black pepper, and citrusy zing of lemons make for the opening notes with scents of violets and orange blossoms at heart. The base notes give the final masculine whiff with scents of ambergris, benzoin, cedar, and suede.
- Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Silver: This Yves St. Laurent cologne is a reinvention of the original Kouros cologne with a mature scent. With one single top note of crisp apples and a sage-scented heart, the fragrance settles on earthy notes of amber and wood.
YSL M-7 Oud Absolu For Men: Dark and mysterious men must try this YSL cologne to magnify the aura. The fragrance has aromatic Oriental scents with top notes of Mandarin oranges, middle notes of patchouli, and base notes of scents like myrrh, agarwood, and French Labdanum. The cologne has a mysterious fragrance that caters to the taste of men who wish to keep an exotic sensation around themselves that lasts all day and all night.