We all are aware of how the world has changed since the pandemic hit us very early in 2020. Most of the businesses are trying to find a way out to survive as well as reinvent themselves. The times are uncertain, and no one knows the path ahead of us. However, with social distancing, online business will tend to increase as different traditional businesses are also going digital. Managing cost always remains at the core of any business setup, and at a time like this, it is imperative to keep your budget intact.
As a digital marketer and SEO expert, you need to find your direction, rejig your plans so that you can provide high-quality services to your clients. You can only do this if you are 100% sure about your potential audience. You cannot rely on prior data or research you did. It has become suddenly become outdated. If you continue to put effort and time based on data before March 2020, most likely, you will not yield expected results. It’s like carrying a map from 1990 and trying to navigate your way out in a crowded city. You are bound to be lost sooner rather than later. seo digital marketing agency
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU >> How Healthcare SEO Can Generate The Potential Leads For Your Brand?
Uncertainty has broken the compass
No one is certain and predicts what will happen in the long term. Making any prediction based on the data we have is futile. Without an element of doubt, the digital market has changed suddenly, and consumer behaviors are changing rapidly. Many agencies have noticed unusual trends like a good amount of increase in traffic; however, an overall decrease in conversion. Ranking and traffic might not bring business, but strong economic indicators might. People are making and changing their perceptions rapidly.
Not all is lost –
We might be going through a lockdown and pandemic, which comes ones in a century. We still don’t know what to do and how to understand your audience better than we ever have had. In Digital marketing, you should be empathetic, think from the customer’s perspective.
- Start analyzing most recent data – Get on Google Analytics or any other alternative available, for example, Hotjar, try to understand the trend for the past 10,20,30 days to see what channels and paths customers are following to visit the websites. This can give you a direction as you understand where to tap your conversion.
- Search Engine Results are not real – Do not rely on search engine results right now. Data is obsolete to some extent. Your current ranking might not bring in the amount of business or conversion it used to be. Although ranking may remain the same for some time as the search engines also try to figure out alternatives.
- Customer Insights – Communicate with your audience. Everyone is aware of the current situation; however, your existing customer may not be able to reach out to you and share their inputs. Hence it is crucial to reach out to them. Do a quick survey to get the pulse and anything that might help the customers. Old methods or incentivizing the surveys and get 5 to 10 questions answers by customers can give you a great number of insights which you can utilize.
- If you can spend some money, you may use databases like Acxiom, which contains email lists and know about their demographics, real estate ownership, political influence, and much more.
Aligning in Uncertain Times –
Problems and uncertainty always bring a great chance to reposition or completely reinvent yourself. This holds in digital marketing and SEO as well. Every news that breaks onto your television screen is also changing consumer behaviors. So, every day you have a new trend to deal with. This means data cannot be wholly relied upon, and till we pass the uncertain terrain and reach new normal, you need to rely on anticipation based on the information you have about your audience.
- Find out what can be sold online if you already don’t know it. It is the right time to build an online market for products you never thought of selling online.
- Find out the potential buyers; you may have a product, but until you know who and where the buyer is, it doesn’t help.
- Don’t shut down your marketing channel. Even if the sales are not happening, you need to be present online. This is the best time to be online.
- Revisit your SEO efforts and monitor your paid ads to see if any enhancement is needed.
For a good ranking of your website on Google, you need to contact a company offering affordable SEO packages.
Every crisis presents the opportunity to emerge as a winner. You need to keep pushing yourself. Try to gain more current information about your customer. The more data you have, the better you can relate and empathize with them. Empathy will always help you sell to your customer. seo digital marketing agency, seo digital marketing agency