Reducing weight takes time – Period!
lose weight meal prep, if you don’t focus on your diet, no matter how much you exercise and no matter what routine you follow, you are not going to lose weight. In fact, it is a common myth that doing regular exercise is tough. It might seem that lifting those weights and doing those cardio exercises are going to be a great challenge for you. However, there is something that is harder than exercising; and that is following a proper diet plan. To help all our readers, we have compiled this post that comprises of a 30-day meal plan. This meal plan will not only help you to reduce your weight, but it will also fulfil your daily nutrition requirement perfectly.
It has lots of fresh fruits and vegetables that are extremely crucial for losing weight and maintaining a healthy weight. To make dieting easy and effortless, we recommend you keep healthy snacks, fruits and vegetables in large quantities. You can order weekly groceries online via websites such as Big Basket that offer a wide range of food items at highly affordable prices. To make your shopping even more pocket-friendly, you can opt for smart money-saving options such as Big Basket coupon code. Always remember, to lose weight your meals and snacks – both should be healthy and less calorific.
RELATED ARTICLE || Avoid Being a Couch Potato And Change Your Lifestyle
Now, read on lose weight meal prep!
30-day meal plan for weight loss:
This meal plan is split into two parts – 15 days each. You can follow the diet chart easily as it has food options that are easily available and suitable for Indian people. Instead of cheat days, go for cheat meals. You can have one cheat meal in every week.
Start your morning with 1 cup of carom and cumin water. For this, you have to soak 1tsp of carom and cumin seeds in one cup water. In the morning boil the water, strain it and drink slowly like sipping on tea. We recommend eating special diet seed-mixtures online such as antioxidant seed mix. You can find a lot of such options online on websites like Big Basket. To enjoy decent discounts on your orders, don’t forget to use money-saving goodies, such as Big Basket coupon code.
Week 1 and 2 (Cheat meals – 2)
- Breakfast: 1 Plate Fruit Salad: pineapple + Papaya (add: Black Pepper, Salt, a pinch of Cinnamon Powder)
- Lunch: 1 Plate Salad (Sprouts, Carrot, tomato and sprinkle Black Pepper ) and 2 Wheat Bran Chapati, 1.5 Cup Vegetable (Pumpkin)
- Dinner: ½ Plate Salad (Spring onion, De-seeded Tomato and sprinkle Black Pepper) and 1.5 bowl Khichri made with Brown Rice, Moong Dal, De-seeded Tomato, Vegetable – Snake Gourd
- Breakfast: 1.25 Bowl Poha ( add Carrot, De-seeded Tomato, Capsicum, Black Pepper, Salt )
- Lunch: Plate Salad (Sprouts, Carrot, tomato and sprinkle Black Pepper ) and 2 Wheat Bran Chapati, 1 stuffed Bell Papper (stuffing of raw Paneer, Tomato and boiled Corn)
- Dinner: ½ Plate Salad (Spring onion, De-seeded Tomato and sprinkle Black Pepper) and 1 whole wheat chapatti and 1.5 cup vegetable – bottle gourd
- Breakfast: 2 Stuffed Brown Bread (tomato, spring onion, capsicum, carrot, black pepper powder)
- Lunch: 1 Plate Salad (Beetroot, tomato, Spring Onion and Black Pepper), 2 Wheat Bran Chapati and 1.5 Cup Moong Dal.
- Dinner: ½ Plate Salad (spring onion, De-seeded Tomato and Black Pepper powder), 1 Whole Wheat Chapati and 1.5 cup vegetable – Apple Gourd.
- Breakfast: 1 Barley & Sooji uttapam ( You can add: curd, tomato, spring onion, capsicum, and a pinch of cinnamon powder)
- Lunch: 1 Plate Salad (tomato, spring onion and Black Pepper ), 2 Wheat Bran Chapati and 1.5 Cup vegetable – Apple Gourd
- Dinner: ½ Plate Salad (spring onion, De-seeded Tomato and Black Pepper ), 1.5 bowl Khichri made with Brown Rice, Masoor Dal, De-seeded Tomato and Beans
- Breakfast: 1.25 Bowl Mix Chaat ( Sprouted Green Gram + Rice Murmura + cucumber, spring onion and black pepper powder)
- Lunch: 1 Plate Salad (sprouts, Spring Onion, and black pepper), 2 Wheat Bran Chapati and 1.5 Cup Vegetable – Carrot, Beans and Mushroom.
- Dinner: ½ Plate Salad (spring onion and de-seeded Tomato), 1 Whole Wheat Chapati and 1.5 cup moong dal
- Breakfast: 2 pc.Hung Curd Sandwich (use Brown Bread, add grated Cucumber, 2 Black Olives, 1 tsp hung curd, Cinnamon Powder, Salt and Black Pepper)
- Lunch: 1 Plate Salad (tomato and spring onion), 2 Wheat Bran Chapati and 1.5 Cup vegetable – bottle gourd.
- Dinner: ½ Plate Salad (spring onion, De-seeded Tomato and sprinkle Black Pepper), and 1 bowl vegetable barley porridge (add: spring onion, tomato, capsicum, pumpkin, black pepper powder)
- Breakfast: 1 soaked, crushed Moong Dal (without skin) and Sooji Cheela (Add 10gm Curd, De-seeded Tomato and spring onion)
- Lunch: CHEAT MEAL
- Dinner: ½ Plate Salad (spring onion and De-seeded Tomato), 1 Whole Wheat Chapati and 1.5 cup vegetable – Snake Gourd
For Week 3 and 4:
You don’t have to do major changes, except replacing the early morning cumin and carom water with Triphala Water. To make 1 Cup Triphala water, you have soak 3 – 4 gm Triphala powder overnight in one cup of water. In the morning, boil it once and consume once it is lukewarm.
The diet on lose weight meal prep can stay the same.
Evening Snacks and Beverages:
If you get attacked by the hunger pangs, later during evening, you can make a cup of Rose Tea, a glass of freshly squeezed juice of bottle gourd or Soya milk. You can also drink Tulsi herbal tea as it boosts your immunity.
Follow this diet chart religiously, and you will feel the change for sure. This diet chart has ample amounts of calories and will keep you feeling full throughout the day.
So, follow this diet chart and your results with us in the comments.